Trying to analyze a retirement investment or see which loan is the better deal for that new car? Use the free calculators at Dinkytown to help you make those financial decisions easier.
At the Dinkytown site, you’ll find more than 400 financial tools to help you calculate taxes, insurance rates, investment returns, loan payments and more. You can plug in amounts for different scenarios to determine how long it will take to recoup your money…finance college, recover from a poor investment, pay off a mortgage, etc.
I like several calculators to help you:
- figure your net worth,
- estimate how much to save for college,
- determine if using your home equity to consolidate debt is right for you,
- forecast how big your retirement nest egg needs to be,
- project how much your Social Security benefits might be, and
- calculate required minimum distributions you need to take on an IRA (Individual Retirement Account).
Vocabulary and definitions accompany the calculators, making them easier to use and understand. And don’t be confused by the pricing model – that’s for businesses who want to license the calculators for customers. Using a calculator on the Dinkytown site is free for an individual consumer.
Let me know if there is a financial calculator you especially liked!